Monday, May 18, 2009

FO: Hild Spring Sweater

I have finally gotten around to blogging a little bit about the Hild sweater! Hurrah smile This was the sweater that I finished in a month, in just barely a month... the sweater that convinced me I would never want to join one of those Knit-Twelve-Sweaters-In-A-Year Knit-A-Longs... It was a good month, right?! It seemed long because I knit an entire sweater during the end of March and most of April, but it seemed short because I felt like I had to rush and rush because the days kept passing so quickly.

But Holly returned from Scotland and I finished my sweater the day before the party and I got to wear my sweater for all to see! The compliments felt nice, even if the pseudo-summer heat and silky wool did not... lol

So here we have it, the stats:


Hild Spring Sweater (Hild by Elsebeth Lavold)


Started: March 26, 2009

Finished: April 23, 2009

Needles: US 4 and 6

Yarn: Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool in Parrot Green, 7 skeins for size large with short sleeves





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice, and looks great on you! Thanks for this post, it's nice to see what the FO looks like.

knittnpretty said...

You did a great job on this sweater. Its very intricate. You're a very talented knitter.